2018.11.12 Meeting Minutes
GREEN GARDEN TOWNSHIP
NOVEMBER 12, 2018
The regular meeting was called to order by Supervisor Nolan at 6:59 p.m.
In attendance were Trustees Newton, Standish, Hellriegel, Wagner, Commissioner Massat,
Supervisor Nolan, and Clerk Coffey.
The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
Clerk Coffey read the minutes of the regular meeting held October 8, 2018. There was a motion
to approve the minutes by Trustee Wagner with a second by Trustee Newton. Voice Vote:
● James Francis of 27716 80th Ave, in disagreement with Commissioner Massat over
● No hearing for December and January. May bring map amendment for parcel on Dralle,
east of 88th, for a 5 acre homestead.
● Only variances should go through County, without coming to us.
● Nothing to report. Supervisor Nolan complements Bob in regards to road maintenance,
and only 1 bridge left.
● Website has a new look.
● Trustee Standish unhappy with Comprehensive Plan completion. Chairman Murday
reiterates same pages needing attention, keeping in mind what residents wanted.
(Example: lot size) 3 major issues, open space, lot size, buffer zone. Discussion
followed, citing lot sizes mentioned in survey, industry, & Frankfort’s input. Agreed,
Canterbury is attractive. Bob states 1 acre lots with 10% open space is what Russ
would like to see. Chairman Murday invites Trustee Standish & Trustee Wagner to
meet, and report back to board.
● Trustee Wagner reports of berm south of Tack Shop on 45 being higher than original
plan submitted to County. Further research regarding C-2, C-3 specifications and
contact with County for follow up.
● AFR coming through.
● Researched “Will Ride,” will get figures, may start budgeting for.
● Mrs. Bushong has not worked with County or heard from them. Supervisor Nolan &
Trustee Newton also received no response. Will reach out again & report to Jane.
OLD BUSINESS- None
NEW BUSINESS – None
There was a motion to adjourn the meeting by Trustee Hellriegel, with a second by Trustee
Standish. Voice vote: Motion carried.
Meeting adjourned at 7:45 p.m.
Susan Coffey, Clerk