Will County Economic Development
CED Business Assistance
Since 1981 the Will County for Economic Development (CED) has provided businesses and local government with programs and services that have resulted in a more diversified Will County economy. As the only countywide economic development organization, businesses benefit from a "one-stop-shop" service delivery approach.
The CED is a strategic partner in your business development project. Some of the programs, services, and guidance we provide include:
- Business retention and expansion assistance
- Marketing to and recruiting new business
- Access to State, County, and local government incentives
- Economic development events and conferences
- Community economic development training for local officials
- Information on available sites and buildings
- Demographic and labor force statistics
- Education and training resources
- Public and private utility information
- Comparative business cost analysis
- Development entitlement process
- Development project management from A to Z
- Federal, State and local government contacts and introductions
- Access to commercial and industrial brokers and developers
- Local, State, and federal policy and program lobbying assistance
If your business is currently in Will County or looking to relocate, CED staff invite you to contact them to discuss "Why Will County?"
Reach out to Doug Pryor, Vice President of Economic Development directly at 815-774-6065.