Green Garden Entrance Permit

Please send an email with the information listed below and I can have all the paperwork ready for you.

  • After the culvert is installed, call us for inspection.
  • Only surface water can flow into the ditch (do not run sump pump discharge into road ditch).
  • No brick structures are allowed in road easement unless you have permission from the Highway Commissioner.
  • When you receive your occupancy permit from Will County, call us for the final road and ditch inspection. Please make sure that you have a ditch that is graded properly for water flow, and that there is vegetation growing.

Upcoming Events

June 2024
July 2024
No event found!
Load More